Friday, May 6, 2011

Tying Up The Loose Ends, For The Pooper That Is

I wanted to update some current inspirations for the guest bathroom. I've discovered a few things that I'm considering blending together and I'm feeling good. Let me know your thoughts.






This is the result I am hoping to end up with:


Of coarse I still need counters, sink, and hardware but you get the idea that I'm aiming for. It really could be the perfect mix of clean crisp and feminine with just a touch of earthy natural rustic. You know I love me some unexpected elements in design where ever I can get them~

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!!!! Can you decorate my house? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a new love..a large mirror framed by ash-colored (almost grey) wood that nearly over takes an otherwise simple bathroom counter. Not to imply that the bathroom counter design you've picked couldn't stand alone on it's own four legs. This is very chic and very gorgeous and your guests will feel very lucky whenever they use this powder room! What a beautiful space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that mirror Whit! Are you making that or buying it? The chandelier is fabulous as well. You are going to do such a wonderful job making your space beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Danielle, I will in fact be making this mirror and I'll be sure to give a step by step .I am waiting for the wood that I purchased to come in. Unfortunately here in S Florida we don't get the drift wood that I need for it. Stay tuned. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete