Friday, May 13, 2011

Weekend Inspiration

I am sorry that I haven't been able to post. The whole Blogger system had problems since yesterday, but it looks to be working again. I have so many things to share with you, but for now let me just send you off with a big ol weekend inspiration. These are some of the best bedrooms. I could just sink in to any one of them and have a total movie marathon!

Stay tuned because by Monday we will have kitchen cabinets and hardware installed, counter tops installed, floor boards installed, door frames installed and are beginning our wood floors! I also have Robert committed to Sunday ALL DAY for our big checklist face off. Yea Baby! Details to come.
                                                
                                                   Have a great weekend, see you Monday~







1 comment:

  1. So stunning! I can't say enough about how fabulous the white plus-one color scheme you've dreamed up truly is. From sea foam to robin's egg, I am a fan of blues, especially, for a bedroom shared by a husband and wife. Perfect for the bedroom because, let's face it, is their a color that's more relaxing? Because it's considered a masculine color, men don't mind being surrounded by it in their living spaces-I don't think my husband would have enjoyed the purples and magentas that colored my bachelorette pad. And because there are so many beautiful shades of blue, if your a woman like myself, you'll find the decorating possibilities just as endless and just as exciting as if it were the purples and magentas of your original digs, or whichever first shades may have been your first loves the moment you noticed Mr. Color Wheel:) Okay, okay...enough about my blues passion. I'm being unfair to all the other impressive options you've pictured above. The combination of black and white makes it's very striking statement in my home as well and I would miss it oh so much if more then two more colors popped up. You know what they say when it comes to planning a palette - "four's a crowd" (however, remember there's no rules in design just preferences). Honestly, after all that I've said, you might as well throw it all out...my favorite pic of all is the last. Black, white, and....da da dada...tan.

    ReplyDelete