Saturday, December 17, 2011

Weekend Inspiration, All White House With Punches Of Color

Good morning,

I'm off to work this morning finishing a project for a client, which means I'm up and going! I wanted to share with you what I wish I were doing which is laying around all day and enjoying my amazing house (after it was freshly cleaned that is).

For those of of us who can't enjoy our abodes right now, let's feast our eyes on this amazing white home with colorful accents. It's done very tastefully and the color doesn't bother me one bit!






I love the mix of neutrals and casual whites mixed with the vibrant hues that don't disappoint. Oh, and how about those amazing views?!!! It reminds me of a vacation house gone wild.......in a good way.

Enjoy your weekend~

No comments:

Post a Comment