Friday, February 17, 2012

Designer Budget Score, Ikat Pillows

Good morning and WHOOHOO for Friday!

In my search for taking the green out of the family room and replacing it with black and gold accents I made a major score. Went to Home Goods and found 2 Ikat black-ish charcoal gray spotted pillows for only $12.99 each! Perfect color, perfect style, perfect price.

I LOVE Ikat prints, and have posted about them in the past here . I'm thinking I will bring more Ikat in to this space, but as anyone who is a fan knows Ikat doesn't come cheap. In fact the cheapest pillows I've seen with the same print that I found are for $50 each. Mine are a print on the front with a solid white on the back and 2 wooden button closures. Whoot whoot!

Here are some pictures of the Ikat spotted fabric used in other spaces to show you why I am so excited about my score:



















 I can't wait to show you the mini face lift for our family room and some of the new gold accents that have gone in there. Like everything I do in our home it is a little by little process.

No comments:

Post a Comment