Monday, February 6, 2012

Teenage Girl's Room Decor

Good morning,

I know it's been a long time!!! Let me start by saying that I went out of town for work in Las Vegas and when I came home both me and Robert got sick sick sick!!! There's nothing like coming home from a trip and then staying in bed for days.

None the less, I'm going to try to get back to business here and give you some much needed posts.

This morning I wanted to post my daughter's room that's still in progress. I am working around a teenage girl who's style is funky and cool, and not overly girly in any way. Her favorite color is a lime green, and I had to some how work in a presently red dresser (who's color will one day change).

Here is a sort of dresser vignette including a feature wall of art which was a collaboration of art pieces we had and wanted to keep in addition to some new finds.










For those of you who want to know, here is the source list:

Dresser: Ikea HEMNES 3 Chest Drawer

Cow Picture: Ikea "cow art" only $9.99
*...Mooo letters above cow- self adhesive felt from Michael's cut by moi.

I "heart" Miami picture: Home Goods- $12.99

"Keep Calm And Eat A Cupcake" picture Home Goods- $14.99

Antelope Animal Head Z Gallery- $49.99
*flower added to its ear by moi

Dream, Complain, Listen, Talk etc etc inspirational pic Ross- $12.99

Breathe, Live 3- D Words Home Goods- $5.99/ea
*painted turquoise by moi

3 Oil On Wood Art (flowers, heart, dog) bought in Colorado previously

Silver Balls Lamp Target- on clearance for only $15.99

Silver Piggy Bank Target- $9.99

White Vase with Yellow Daisy Ikea- $9.99

~What do you think so far????

No comments:

Post a Comment