Monday, March 12, 2012

Finding Affordable Stylish Employee Work Stations

Good morning,

I finished yesterday with a 6 hour meeting for my medical office project (the client and I only meet once a week because their schedule only allows for that). I am really really busy right now getting this ball rolling which puts off projects here at our house.

One of the big priorities right now for this project is finding stylish modern employee work stations at a price that is reasonable. Sound easy enough? I need to fit 4 employees plus storage in to an 11'x11' room, and 2 moder employees in to a reception work area with tricky dimensions which is all easier said than done. I'm coming to the finality of price between buying and customizing a designer line or having something made custom from scratch.

Here are some of the ideas and desks that look functional and stylish, and that's the name of this game.





 As you can see, offices have come a long way baby!  I'll keep you updated as we go along, but what I can tell you is that the image I'm helping these guys define for their growing company is going to look really good and I'm excited to be a part of it!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment