Monday, March 19, 2012

Room Reveal: Budget Modern Make Over Before And After

Good morning,

I'm back from a small weekend get away down to the Florida Keys so I didn't have time to post. It was a much needed trip!

I recently posted a sneak peek of a budget make over that I worked on for a family who has a huge love and passion for color. This one had to be done to the penny on a budget since they will be moving soon and don't  know what will stay and what will go. What they ended up with is an elegant and grown up version of their style. I chose elements that could transition easily in to other spaces such as shelves and smaller pieces of furniture while taking advantage of the enormous height of their ceilings and the window nook.  We grounded the clients existing paint colors that she wanted to keep with loads of white and grey accents, and also added visual and textural interest with organic materials, bands and pops of color. For this budget room makeover it was all in the details that really made this room stand out.

Before:





After:
































1 comment:

  1. Nice work! I realy like how you used colors and lovely accessories..

    ReplyDelete