Friday, April 13, 2012

Project Sneak Peek, The Perfect Console Vignette

Good morning,

I am so happy that today is Friday. I will be tying up loose ends and heading of to Vero Beach for a soccer tournament weekend.

I recently posted that my Modern Organic project client wanted their entry console table staged, and was so thrilled when it was done. We have been buying and planning and are not at the point of setting rooms up so this was something that could make an instant change. I wanted to show you this vignette since we won't be seeing much else for a while.




It's not difficult to show how amazing it looks when your client's picture is so beautiful! Just a little side note that this picture was taken at my wedding! What a fantastic couple and fantastic table! More to come.

Enjoy your weekend~

No comments:

Post a Comment