Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Project Reveal, Master Bedroom Retreat

Good morning,

I want to share with you the amazing bedroom suite that I created in my Modern Organic project. The home owners were in need of an update, and wanted a room that felt like a get away with some modern touches.

That's exactly what I gave them. Take a look at this master bedroom fit for a holiday every day.

Master Bedroom Before:


 

Master Bedroom After:










We took this room from very dark and dated to a bright fresh space that definitely has the feeling of a boutique hotel. The trick was to balance out the dark floors and window treatments which I did by injecting the room with white bedding, modern silk shag rugs, and soft linen draperies throughout all in light and fresh hues.

I added an upholstered bed with a nail head trim and coordinated with the mirrored night stands. Mirrors reflect light, not to mention that they add major glamour to the space.

The mirror and the Robert Abby chandelier absolutely seal the deal on this high end room, and the home owners couldn't be happier.

I'm not going to lie, this was one room that I didn't want to leave!

 

1 comment: