Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Project Reveal, The Modern Man Cave Done And Done!

Good morning,

As promised, I finally completed the best damn man cave ever, and it's finally ready for the reveal.

You've seen the grim and bleak before pics of a dimly lit 1970s sketch pad fit for no man let alone a lady. So we changed that, allot!

Before:






Well they certainly don't look that way anymore. Take a look for your selves.

After:












For me, this was definitely one of my favorite projects ever! I know that's saying allot, but hey it was great seeing this place come together.

I'll reveal more of the details along with the DIY bar that we made, but I leave town tomorrow for Design Camp Atlanta which I am so looking forward to you can read more about here. It will be a few days full of design, industry professionals, fellow bloggers and so much new information for me to take back to you.

Want to see more of the Modern Man Cave and work by Whitney? Make sure you check out my Portfolio  page.

Enjoy the rest of your week, and don't forget to let me know what you think about the Modern Man Cave~

2 comments:

  1. Love it all! But that bar and floating shelves ... drooooolllll!!!!

    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi B, stay tuned for that bar. It's ikea and I'm going to do a post on it. I looooove it too.

    Xoxo,
    Whitney

    ReplyDelete